MetroPCS by T-Mobile
These instructions are for new MetroPCS by T-Mobile accounts. Older MetroPCS accounts may have a different setup.
You must have Call Forwarding enabled on your MetroPCS by T-Mobile account and many do not. In that case, you need to call MetroPCS by T-Mobile and add it to your account (dial *611 from your phone).
OK, let's Do This!
Make sure your phone's WiFi is off and you have a strong cell signal.
There are three different kinds of Call Forwarding that you probably want to turn on:
- Call Forwarding if No Reply. On your phone, dial:
* * 61 * <your Numa number> #
- Call Forwarding if Busy. On your phone, dial:
* * 67 * <your Numa number> #
- Call Forwarding if Not Reachable. On your phone, dial:
* * 62 * <your Numa number> #
You can change how long your phone rings before forwarding to Numa using this code:
where <seconds> can be any number between 5-30.
How to Confirm It's Working
Call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
Contact your phone provider and have them double check that forwarding was set up properly and is active on your line.
Turn Off Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding No Reply: Press ##61#
- Call Forwarding Not Reachable: Press ##62#
- Call Forwarding Busy: Press ##67#
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.