- Open up the the Sprint MultiLine App on your device
- Open up the Settings Screen
- Open the Call Handling Screen
- For Numa to answer you will need to set up either a simultaneous ring or a sequential ring with the Numa number. Instructions for both options are below.
A simultaneous ring will ring multiple phones at once. Add the Numa number to the simultaneous ring group and configure it to answer after a set amount of rings by following these steps:
- In the MultiLine App add the Numa Number to the simultaneous ring group. The Numa number can be located by going to Set up Numa > Phone Numbers.
- In Numa configure the Numa voicemail to answer on a delay. Click on Numa Number from the Phone Numbers screen and press Advanced Options. Make sure the toggle is configured to Voicemail + Texting.
- Add an Artificial Delay. You will need to make sure you set the artificial delay to shorter than the voicemail systems of the ring group. Typically, 15 seconds (~3 rings) will do the trick.
A sequential ring will ring phones in a set order. Add the Numa number to the end of the sequential ring group.
- In the MultiLine App add the Numa Number to the end of the sequential ring group. The Numa number can be located by going to Set up Numa > Phone Numbers.
How to Confirm It's Working
Call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
If you are using a simultaneous ring group and your phone is not ringing (just going to Numa voicemail) then you likely haven't added a delayed answer.
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.