You can keep your existing Fonaility phone system and have Numa answer missed calls.
- Log into Fonality Control Panel: https://cp.fonality.com/
- Click on the "Features" tab.
- Select "Forward my calls to a single number"
- Forward after 15 seconds (approximately 3-4rings). Note: You can set this shorter or longer but you'll want to make sure it isn't too long otherwise a phone's voicemail may pickup before Numa.
- Enter the Numa number assigned to you in the phone number field. Note: You don't want to check the "return to voicemail" option. Numa will act as your voicemail.
- Click Apply All Changes
How to Confirm It's Working
Call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
Make sure you don't have an answering machine picking up your calls before they get forwarded.
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.