- From your mobile phone, dial *61*1 followed by the ten digit call forwarding number assigned to you by Numa followed by #. Then press send or dial. Example: (*61*15552223333#)
- Wait for a series of ‘beeps’ or other confirmation that your calls will be forwarded when you are unable to answer them
- Now, from your mobile phone, dial *67*1 followed by the ten digit call forwarding number assigned to you by Numa followed by #. Then press send or dial. Example: (*67*15552223333#)
- Wait for a series of ‘beeps’ or other confirmation that your calls will be forwarded when your line is busy
How to Confirm It's Working
You can place a test call by going to Settings > Phone numbers > Test my setup or call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
If you get an error, you may need to contact Rogers and ask them to turn off your voicemail service.
Make sure you don't have an answering machine picking up your calls before they get forwarded.
If your business's phone line is part of a hunt group (multiple lines that ring until one is answered), you may need to set up forwarding on all the lines involved. Alternatively, you could remove your business phone line from the hunt group.
Contact your phone provider and have them double check that forwarding was set up properly and is active on your line.
Turn off Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding No Answer: Press ##61# then Send.
- Call Forwarding Busy: Press ##67# then Send.
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.