Call Forward No Answer:
- Dial *61*, followed by the 10-digit number you want your calls forwarded to, then # key (e.g. *61* 333-333-3333#)
- A message indicates that Call Forward No Reply is activated
Call Forward Busy:
- Dial *67*, followed by the 10-digit number you want your calls forwarded to, then # key (e.g. *67* 333-333-3333#)
- A message indicates that Call Forward Busy is activated
How to Confirm It's Working
You can place a test call by going to Set up Numa > Phone numbers > Test my setup or call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
Make sure you don't have an answering machine picking up your calls before they get forwarded.
If your business's phone line is part of a hunt group (multiple lines that ring until one is answered), you may need to set up forwarding on all the lines involved. Alternatively, you could remove your business phone line from the hunt group.
Contact your phone provider and have them double check that forwarding was set up properly and is active on your line.
Turn off Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding No Answer: Press #61#
- Call Forwarding Busy: Press #67#
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.